Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shopping

Well, it's not one of my favorite topics, but I guess it's something about me, so I might as well tell it. I've been dragged around to countless stores by my sister. It can be fun, but it can also be the most boring experience in the world. It's not that I don't like shopping, I mean, I am a , but it depends on what we are shopping for. If it was books, I would shop all day. Clothes on the other hand, not so much. Of course, it is essential that I shop for clothes myself; I'm way past the 'mom picks out clothes for you' stage of life. Not that moms aren't great, but, well, you know what I mean. (And if you don't, well, I'm really very sorry then.) Okay, I got a little carried away; time to refocus. I don't mind shopping, but I definitely have limits. I will not tolerate going to every single clothes store in the mall even though I'm flat broke. I will, however, tolerate going to every single book store in the mall even though I'm flat broke. (If you can't tell, I love books)
Another thing I love to shop for is Cd's. I don't have a huge collection, but I'm working on it. And, movies. My movie collection is also slowly getting larger. Of course, I don't have endless money, so I can't always afford the newest Gilmore s season and jeans. (Again with the essentials)
So, by now, you're probably wondering why I even bother tell you this. Even if that wasn't a question that managed to wander into your mind, I'll answer it. Me and my family go shopping a lot. So, it seemed like it needed to be explained. I do tend to say useless things often though. Who knows? Maybe this info will be important someday.
Well, that's all for now folks!!

Sam

No comments: