Sunday, November 11, 2007

Music music and more music

You guessed it, this post is about music. ^^ I could talk about music (and books) forever. So, I just found this new song called Near To You by A Fine Frenzy. It's such a good song!! If you haven't heard it, I suggest you go listen to it. So, in most songs, I can find a relation to one of the books in the Twilight series (That's what happens when you are as big of a fan as I am) and this one strongly reminds me of New Moon.

More newly-discovered completely-and-totally-awesome songs: Love Like Winter by AFI, Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Aparatus, Breath by Breaking Benjamin, Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye.

So, since I'm talking about music, I might as well say this. I'm totally excited because tomorrow I get to go to a Kelly Clarkson concert!! Yay!! *jumps up and down* I love her music! Her song, Haunted, reminds me of New Moon. (I told you any song reminds me of one of the books. ^^) So, I'll try and get some good pics to put on this blog. Have a good week everyone!! Peace.

Sam

No comments: