Saturday, November 10, 2007

Twilight series

Okay, if you haven't read this series, you are missing out on a lot. This series is written by Stephenie Meyer. (Stephenie is a really amazing author!) There are currently three books in the series, but she's working on a fourth. The series starts with Twilight. The second book is New Moon and the third is Eclipse. They are amazing books. They tell the story of a vampire named Edward Cullen and a human named Isabella (Bella) Swan. I can't really say too much about the series though, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Anyways, the series is, like I said before, absolutely amazing. I was sucked in after the first chapter. Each of the books has an amazing (I like that word. ^^) plot and makes the book impossible to put down. So, I suggest you go to the nearest book store (or a library if you're out of money.) and get it. You won't be disappointed. (Or maybe you will. I don't want to lie. It could go either way.)

Yeah, so I just thought that I would share that little bit of info with you. ^^ Like you really care though. Oh well. So, that's all I wanted to say at the moment. Sorry for the lack of posts.

Rose

No comments: