Sunday, February 17, 2008

3-D Glasses and The Wolf

I'm a big movie-watcher. I'm the type of girl that sits at home the entire day and watches movies. And I'm not a huge fan of 3-D movies, because I usually end up with a headache at the end of them, but I took a chance and went to one on Friday with my sister and my dad. I have to say, I absolutely love those 3-D glasses. They're huge and nerdy. What could be better?
Another thing I really really am in love with is music. (Which I know I've said in past posts.) And there is this awesome country radio station called 'The Wolf'. I listen to it whenever I can in the car. It just plays the best song. And any day that I can get awesome glasses and listen to my favorite radio station is a good day in my book. ^^
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Peace
Sam

No comments: