Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Amazing concert!!

Oh my gosh. I absolutely freaked out yesterday when I found out that I actually got tickets to go see the Jonas Brothers in concert. I won't lie, those boys are incredibly talented. And they put on a really good show last night. It was crazy how loud it was in that arena!! As soon as the boys came on the stage, you could easily tell that they have a ton of female fans. I may suffer from permanent hearing damage from all the screams. (I must admit, I was screaming right along with the rest of 'em.) Like I said though, the boys are excellent performers. It was an amazing experience, and I will definetly keep listening to their music! (If you haven't heard any of the JB songs, I suggest you go listen to them.) I can't wait for their next cd to come out. I still can't believe I got to go see that amazing concert!
Hope everyone has an awesome rest of the week.
Peace

Sam

No comments: