Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Discovering new music

Well, I had my last guitar lesson today with my awesome teacher, Andy. He was really cool, and taught me and my sis a whole lot about guitar. I must brag a little, and say that I am getting pretty darn good at playing. ^.^ Anyway, Andy gave me a few sites to look at that have some good music-related stuff. One of the webistes is called purevolume. So, of course, I went to check it out as soon as I got home. It's a website that just has a whole lot of music from a whole lot of bands. Anyway, as soon as I got on, I found this one band called One Star Story. I listened to a few of their songs that they have up, and I'm already in love with the band! So, now, of course, I have to get their CD immediately!!! I absolutely love finding new bands to jam out to.
My sister just introduced me to Starfield. Again, instant love. I don't know how many times I've listened to Starfield's CD today. ^^
Peace
Sam

No comments: