Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

Hey everybody!!! Finally, it's Friday! I'm not sure why, but this week has seemed REALLY long. Molly stayed home on Tuesday and Wednesday because she was sick. So I didn't have to do any work either those days. It's a little hard to read a history book while someone else is watching TV in the same room. (For those of you who don't know..I'm finishing the year out doing home-schooling. It's pretty awesome.) And yesterday I was extremely hyper throughout the morning and afternoon. Again, hard to concentrate on anything. Especially if what you're supposed to concentrate on is learning the structure of a leaf. So..I spent a lot of time just making fun of the things I was reading in the science book. =) I'm sure my mom loved hearing all my comments. The reason for my hyper-ness is still waiting to be determined. I say it was just because I was soooooo excited for the return of the best show in the world, The Office. Of course, the coffee I had that morning may have contributed to the whole hyper-thing. =) I did get some things done though. And, I'm reading a pretty awesome book right now. I'm reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. (I started it a while ago..but it took me a while to get interested in it.) Now, I'm having trouble putting it down.

Last night, I was just messing around on my guitar, and now, I believe I have a verse (complete with chords and everything) for the band we're still trying to put together. We all have pretty busy schedules right now...it's difficult trying to find time to get together and practice.

Well..I've got to go do some math now. (Fun, right? Um. No.)
Peace
Sam

No comments: