Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Choices

Okay..well..it's taking me forever to decide!!! Right now..I have three definite choices. They are:
What I Need Today
What a Morning Mind Creates
Stupid Reality

I think I'm going to be entering one more..so now I just have to decide!!!

So...let's see..I'm going to post another poem on here that I'm considering for the last one to enter. Tell me what you think!!! It's called Closer.

CLOSER
A silly mistake I made again;
I just keep falling down.
My feet are tired,
and my skin is broken.

Such a confused mind,
with a lost path ahead.
My hope is gone,
and I'm barely breathing.

But a light is coming
and I think I found the path again.
All I needed was a little faith,
and I pulled through.
I will heal slowly,
but these wounds won't stay forever.
I can see my happiness
getting closer.

No comments: